WORKOUT HAIRSTYLE TUTORIAL
DUTCH BRAID TOPNKOT
This easy workout hairstyle is perfect for any workout. The best part is that if you have bangs you can braid them out of your face. Because we all know nothing feels worse than having hair sticking to your sweaty face! You could easily switch thing up with this style by doing a french braid instead.
Follow the video or the photo instructions below.
You can create any style bun you like depending on what works best for you.
- Section the top part of your hair.
- Tie the rest of your hair out of the way (this will make it easier to braid)
- Create a dutch braid the the top sectioned hair, braid all the way to the very end.
- Pull the edges of the braid to create a fuller looking braid (this is my favourite part)
- Tie all your hair into a ponytail.
- Create a bun, keeping the braid visible at the front
Mix it up and make it your own! Don’t forget to tag me on social if you give it a try.
Want to share on social? Pin this: