This popcorn is so addictive, this was actually the third batch I made as i ate the other 3 before I could take a photo. One thing to note is that this needs to be eaten straight away or the lime juice will cause it to go soggy. Let me know if you like it as much as I do and whats your favourite popcorn flavour?
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
1. In a small pan over medium-low heat, melt 2 Tablespoons of the Coconut oil.
2. Add the cumin, chili powder, cayenne, oregano, and salt.
3. Stir to combine, reduce heat to low, and stir occasionally while you’re preparing the popcorn.
4. Make pop-corn however you prefer.
5. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl and add the spice mic, now toss until the popcorn is well coated. squeeze lime juice over the popcorn and sprinkle with the zest, now enjoy!