So here we go, a hair tutorial as promised! It was actually quite a daunting task as the only mirrors are in the bathroom and I can’t take photos or film in there so I did the majority of it without a mirror! So anyway please forgive my very rough first try, I promise they will get better! I also couldn’t decide if I would stick to photos or if I would try out video, so I did both and I want you to tell me which you like best.
1. Pull your hair into a very high ponytail, I choose to have mine off-center but you could also place it in the centre.
2. As you pull the hair through for the last only pull halfway through, make sure the ends are facing forwards.
3. Fan out the hair and split it into two.
4. pin the “tail” down just in front of where your hair is secured with the elastic.
5. wrap the “tail” through the divided hair and pin behind. Make sure you roll it, tucking the ends under to make it appear neat and tidy.
6. Pin the bow to your head fanning it out as you go until you are happy with the shape. Finish with hairspray.