Most my breakfasts have been at least a little festive this month but this one has been a favourite for three very good reasons… its is super tasty, really easy and very quick! What more could you ask for?
• 2/3 cup eggnog
• 2 eggs
• 4 slices white bread – the thicker the better!
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• pure maple syrup
1. In a bowl whisk together the eggnog, milk, eggs and cinnamon.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add a small blob of butter. Dunk the bread into the eggnog mixture making sure you flip it over, once the butter has melted place the bread in the frying pan.
3. Fry until golden brown on both sides, flipping the bread halfway through.
4. Serve with maple syrup and butter.
This will serve 2, just double or triple the recipe if your feeding more!
Do you have a favourite christmas breakfast?