This was a fun and surprisingly easy hairstyle, its made up of a few dutch braids and lots of bobby pins. Sorry the hair tutorials have been few and far between lately. To those gorgeous ladies that post tutorials every other week, I have to hand it to you, its a lot of work that goes into photographing and putting together a tutorial. I’m away for most of August but September is going to be full of new content and other surprises. In the meantime please come join in the fun with me on instagram, my username is @designeveryday
1. Section off the top third of your hair and clip out of the way.
2. Section off the second third of your hair and clip out of the way.
3. Now pull your remaining hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Release the middle section of hair. Split it in half, you can pin one side out of the way if you like. Starting just above your ear, lace braid your hair backwards. It’s simply a french braid but you only add hair from the top.
5. Continue the braid most of the another third down your hair.
6. Repeat the same on the other side.
7. Release the top section of your hair and divide in half. Lace braid to the back of your head, continuing the braid a little way down your hair and then secure with an elastic. Repeat on the other side.
8. Remove the elastics from the top 2 braids and braid them together.
9. Add the second 2 braids to the main braid and continue down a little further then secure with an elastic. You could leave the hairstyle at this point if you like a half down look.
10. Finish it off by pulling all your hair into a ponytail and wrapping with another piece of hair.