1. This is such a great sketch book by Anna, you can check out the other pages here.
2. Aaron Dyer has a stunning portfolio, even his commercial shoots look like art.
3. I can imagine wearing this outfit on a spring weekend as I head to my favourite coffee shop and then a walk in the park… just perfect!
4. This grilled peach salad needs to be in my tummy right now, my mouth is watering.
This is one of those classic sandwiches where you can just pile all the veggies that are in your fridge into it, the more the better! The little secret to make this more interesting is the dill dressing.
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt
• 3 tbsp dill, chopped
• 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp white wine vinegar
1. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, dill, mustard, oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper until well combined.
2. Spread a tablespoon of the dill sauce on the bread (I like to put it on both slices of bread). Build up the remaining ingredients and presto, one salad sandwich.
I shouldn’t be allowed into the supermarket when I’m hungry! Seriously I bought these on impulse and almost finished the packet on the walk home! They are taaasty… ok so maybe I was just super hungry, but they are good. Not heavily flavoured and they have that light crispiness that then stick to your tongue when you put them in you mouth like the ones I remember getting when we had chinese takeaway.
The sun has been out a lot lately, it’s been stunning and its getting warm. So we thought we would take the opportunity to go for a little drive to Horseshoe bay (its about a 20minute drive away). I have now decided that it is the perfect picnic spot and I HAVE to have a proper picnic there before the end of summer.
We walked lazily along the water edge as we snacked on popcorn (a new obsession of mine) pausing to sit and enjoy the sunshine and the stunning scenery, it still seems weird that this is where I now call home.
Fish and chips minus the fish was our lunch! The place really did make the perfect old fashion chips, they even came wrapped in newspaper… it’s been a long time since I last saw that. And then it was home again, dreaming about living on a boat the whole way back, don’t you think that would be fun?
1. One day I will have a house with a bathroom like this! oh I can just imagine lazing in that bath with scented bubbles and a glass of wine in hand.
2. I wish I could do my make-up like this, I think it’s just perfect.
3. Have you notice I have a little obsession with hand lettering at the moment? Well i think this little piece is just lovely.
4. Hair hair hair… i love it! such a cool braid and what an amazing photo.
These are awesome! I have no idea what makes the hawthorn different in the different layers but I don’t really care as long as they are this tasty. Like a sweet snack thats just the right amount of sweet mixed with tartness, I found myself coming back for more rather often.